[drupal-devel] needed documentation for block module for 4.6

Andre Molnar mcsparkerton at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 20:31:02 UTC 2005

Steven Wittens wrote:
> IMO the update docs should instruct module authors to move block
> settings into the "configure" page. It's best for consistency and
> usability. Anyone have time to write the docs? ;)

I'm not sure - if these are block specific configuration options - they
should be in block/configure (which is the current behaviour using
'configure' in hook_block).

Or is that what you just said ;-)

Either way - I can't edit the handbook.

On a related note - To edit the PHPdocs - does one check out and patch
against 'contributions/docs/developer/hooks'?  I'm just not sure where
drupaldocs.org is pulling its info from (nor where to patch should the
inspiration to document hit me) ;-)

andre