[drupal-devel] Should we make project issue status more nuanced?

Andre Molnar mcsparkerton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 06:54:39 UTC 2005

The idea of additional statuses (e.g. "reviewed" or "tentatively
approved") is good IMHO.

 >As an additional step, we could create a new drupal.org role, and
limit >the ability to set these new status categories to users in this
role >i.e., recognized core contributors/developers).

Is likewise a good idea.

Ironically, you could get the ball rolling by submitting a patch to the
project module.

andre