[drupal-devel] Should we make project issue status more nuanced?

Eric Scouten drupal.org at list.ericscouten.com
Wed Jan 26 07:19:37 UTC 2005

A couple of radical-thought ideas (almost certainly too late for 4.6):

* Admin-configurable status options (not all of the existing status
fields will work for everybody)

Taking that idea a bit further...

* Scrap the existing project & issue node types and rebuild them as
default packages for flexinode. This would mean flexinode (or a related
module) would have to gain a lot of search, sort, and display tabular
summaries. IMHO that would be a useful addition.

-Eric