[drupal-devel] Should we make project issue status more nuanced?

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Wed Jan 26 14:55:39 UTC 2005

Op woensdag 26 januari 2005 15:30, schreef Dries Buytaert:
>[snip]

I would like to add  a small feature request here,  allthough it might not be
the correct thread :)
Can we not add a taxonomy-selecter to this? I would like to be able to group
projects. For example we work on weblinks as a group, tah twill later on
provide a bundle with modules. Another group works on the CCK, thus all CCK
issues should be bundled under CCK. That will improve subselecting and thus
will give ppl  abetter oveview of patches that are useful for them.

Regards,
 Bèr
--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]