[drupal-devel] Module Review: spam_mtblacklist

Michael Jervis mike at fuckingbrit.com
Thu Jan 27 22:48:29 UTC 2005

----
Since the module is apparently only usefull together with the spam module it
would be nice if it could either be integrated or at least distributed with
Jeremy's spam module. This way we would avoid the "yet another module"
thing.
----

Jeremy agreed it should be done as a separate module:

>> I've been thinking, I intend to implement this as a new module that
>> requires the spam module and works with it to keep the code modular
>> and separate. I think this is the right way to go as it allows the
>> functionality to be totally removed if people don't want it.
>
>I agree it should be a seperate module.

Sadly drupal's contrib system doesn't allow to distribute them together. (I
don't think)