[drupal-devel] Hardened PHP

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Fri Jul 1 05:23:59 UTC 2005

Hi!

One of our users have found that the access control page works extremely
strange under hardened PHP: after a given amount of checked checkboxes, if
you check one more, you are most likely find yourself logged out.

I was given access to his site and can confirm this behaviour.

I have not filed a bug report (and looks he did not either) because this is
a bigger issue IMO to begin with: is there anyone on this list who uses
hardened PHP and willing to become maintainer? If not, we should document
that we are untested with hardened PHP.

Or, rather is this a bug in hardened PHP?

Regards

NK