[drupal-devel] Hello and SoC Proposal

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Sun Jul 3 16:49:26 UTC 2005

Hi Fabiano,

I think the problem with your proposal is that you don't really say what
the WebDAV API is, what functions it will have. It is possible that what
you have in mind will satisfy Gerhard's concerns (his thoughts on how we
might use this were exactly what mine were).

Please describe the actual interface (method signatures) in more detail.

cheers,

Robert

PS. Please post to PlanetSoC.com as well.