[drupal-devel] drupal-devel

Boris Mann borismann at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 22:27:21 UTC 2005

On 14-Jul-05, at 2:24 PM, Robert Douglass wrote:

> I like the idea of Drupal hosted developer blogs. Anyone with a CVS
> account gets one and can use it or not. If we're really lucky,
> we'll get Hani Suleiman[1] to convert to Drupal and start making
> fun of us instead of JBoss.

This came up before (but I'm too lazy to go find the archived mailing
list thread). Why do "developers" only get blogs? e.g. documentation
team, marketing team, etc. etc.

If you want a blog, set one up external to Drupal.org, and we'll
create a Developer Blogs category in the aggregator. Best is if you
have a "Drupal" category, and we just syndicate that. If you apply
Richard Eriksson's aggregator patch [1], you'll even get an outgoing
feed of that category bundle.

[1] http://drupal.org/node/9167

--
Boris Mann