[drupal-devel] Another ajax function: form_autovalidate()

Arnab Nandi arnabdotorg at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 05:00:47 UTC 2005

I like the idea on onblur() validation, other things that can be done
with onblur:

- spellchecks
- setup / admin inputs ("The directory you entered does not exist")
- autosuggest tags ("Free tagging") for content you just wrote
- ajax-based web chat

*However*, I don't think I want to get trigger-happy and add so many
hooks to core. I would rather have *one* unified hook for all on-page
client server communication, be it autocomplete, or validation.

-Arnab

--
http://www.arnab.org