[drupal-devel] Tight release cycles

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Tue Jul 26 13:24:09 UTC 2005

Op dinsdag 26 juli 2005 15:15, schreef Dries Buytaert:
> I'm open for suggestions/discussion, and don't mind setting another
> date if that is favored.

Maybe we should look at
* what we have now, compare to 4.6
* what we really cannot miss in 4.7

And then set a date that is realistic when taken the last list in mind.

I beleive we have more then enought somehow finished patches in teh queue to
get a fabulous 4.7 out of them. But IMO the only one that shuold go in for
4.7 is "put revisions in own table". Acc to me t§he code freeze can take
place after that. But suerly others have good patches that they need to see
in 4.7?

Regards,
 Bèr
--