[drupal-devel] merging feedback and contact

Gerhard Killesreiter killesreiter at physik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Jul 28 17:25:56 UTC 2005

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005, Tobias Maier wrote:

> I want to merge the feedback and contact module
>
> Read the my following issue: http://drupal.org/node/27633
>

> I talked about that with kbahey, the maintainer of feedback.

The general policy for Drupal core is to keep it nice and simple. Some of
the features that feedback.module offers don't IMHO match this pattern
and should rather be found in a contributed module (such as
feedback.module). IOW: I don't think this is a good idea for all of the
features.

Cheers,
	Gerhard