[drupal-devel] merging feedback and contact

Tobias Maier tobias.maier at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 17:44:18 UTC 2005

You're right, some things in Feedback are not really simple to use.
But if you look at the functionality of Contact you see that it already does
what Feedback does[1] but in a not as optimal as possible way.
I think in every module is space for optimisation and sometimes it is well
to reduce the ammount of modules available and to integrate the good things
found in one of them into the other one.

[1] the user gets contact served with drupal by default and tests this
module, finds out it has a functionality usable for Feedback, not optimal
but usable and never tries Feedback. And if he tries he will find out that
it lacks about some features.

Cu

Tobi