[drupal-devel] more core comitters

Robin Monks devlinks at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 15:01:01 UTC 2005

Another good way to help out, is for the patchers themselves to check their
patches. I always test my patches on as many systems I can. Usually on my
own localhost (The free Xitami, MySQL express, PHP 4) and on a linux box
(sometimes my own, sometimes a donated one).

This way, I can confidently say that my patch was tested and worked on these
various systems.

Robin

--
Robin Monks,