[drupal-devel] [bug] Form element labels should not show a : if the label ends in a '?'

rbarreca drupal-devel at drupal.org
Tue Jun 7 17:31:52 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    theme system
 Category:     bug reports

Not sure if this goes under theme system or other.

When fields end in a '?', the theme_form_element function shows a label
like this "Label?:" which looks weird.  I added a patch to check if it
ends in a question mark, and if so, don't add the colon to the label.

I know this function is themeable so I could've done it there, but I
feel this should be the default behavior for all those fields like "Are
you a smoker?", "Add to front page?", etc.

rbarreca