[drupal-devel] AJAX approach to free tagging (Multiple text Applicator)

David Carrington david.carrington at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 18:15:37 UTC 2005

On 07/06/05, a f <fajerstarter at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I can agree that this isn't much faster, even though
> it works really well with just the keyboard. But on
> the otherhand, I don't think that is the main purpose
> with this kind of change to the UI; it's intended to
> make it more intuitive to add several terms.

I think a comma-separated list is clear enough for simple things like
keywords. An interface like MTA is suitable for slightly more complex
systems such as task lists (see attached screenshot of "taskThis").

For instance, I'm pretty sure that most e-mail software has a
delimited list of addresses to send to, as opposed to a number of text
fields.

--
David Carrington