[drupal-devel] AJAX approach to free tagging (Multiple text Applicator)

a f fajerstarter at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 17:39:22 UTC 2005

--- David Carrington <david.carrington at gmail.com>
wrote:

> After taking a quick look, it makes me curious if it
> is any faster
> than the existing folksonomy input that is already
> available (in CVS
> at least) using autocomplete - I doubt it. See
> attached image.

I can agree that this isn't much faster, even though
it works really well with just the keyboard. But on
the otherhand, I don't think that is the main purpose
with this kind of change to the UI; it's intended to
make it more intuitive to add several terms.

Plus, wouldn't it be poosible to add autocomplete to
the fields?