[drupal-devel] [bug] dl instead of li + style="margin: XX"

stefan nagtegaal drupal-devel at drupal.org
Thu Jun 16 11:40:57 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    node system
 Category:     bug reports

I a not sure, but I think we have more places where the definition list
should be prefered above the unordered list.
I do think that the filter formats should also be inside a definition
list (on the node submission pages.

stefan nagtegaal

Previous comments:

June 16, 2005 - 11:55 : robrechtj

Shouldn't the "node add" page contain a "definition list (dl)" instead
of a "unsorted list (ul)"? This would remove an extra "style='XXX'"
from the HTML code which is cleaner I think. Moreover, the list of
types with its descriptions couldn't be more suitable for a markup by
definition list.

June 16, 2005 - 13:16 : Thox

+1

Using > here. The patch looks and works fine for me.