[drupal-devel] [bug] dl instead of li + style="margin: XX"

Bèr Kessels drupal-devel at drupal.org
Fri Jun 17 17:24:46 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    node system
 Category:     bug reports

+1 from me. looks okay, works fine and is a small step forwxard towards
better use of XHTML. Yes, we need this on more places, but let's not
hold this patch, because changes are needed elsewhere too.

Bèr Kessels

Previous comments:

June 16, 2005 - 10:55 : robrechtj

Shouldn't the "node add" page contain a "definition list (dl)" instead
of a "unsorted list (ul)"? This would remove an extra "style='XXX'"
from the HTML code which is cleaner I think. Moreover, the list of
types with its descriptions couldn't be more suitable for a markup by
definition list.

June 16, 2005 - 12:16 : Thox

+1

Using > here. The patch looks and works fine for me.

June 16, 2005 - 12:40 : stefan nagtegaal

I a not sure, but I think we have more places where the definition list
should be prefered above the unordered list.
I do think that the filter formats should also be inside a definition
list (on the node submission pages.