[drupal-devel] Logic in node.module's node_db_rewrite_sql function

Michael Josephson josephson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 12:10:04 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I'm trying to follow through the circumstances under which a DISTINCT
gets added into a query. e.g. at the moment If I request a Drupal path
such as "taxonomy_menu/3" then I get duplicate entries for any nodes
that are assigned to more than one term in that vocabulary.

Looking at node.module it only sets distinct if
!node_access_view_all_nodes() which seems to be an access permissions
related condition.

Should I be putting a hook in one of my own modules to control this?

tvm,

-Michael