[drupal-devel] Brochure Design

Andre Molnar mcsparkerton at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 16 14:55:22 UTC 2005

Just a quick response:

First off - thank you for the thoughtful response.

It is the intention to include the existing graphic on architecture.
Its very effective and a very good illustration.

We would still like to include the use-cases - but they have not been
re-written (not even entirely sure they need to be).

This wasn't a start from scratch, just a re-write of some of the main
ideas with an added focus on user benefits.  The intended layout will
almost be the same - unless there are better suggestions.

I don't think we want to pour this into the design - but work out what
'fits' and 'works' and modify the text accordingly.

I've copied your comments to the project page, and I will try and
incorporate as many changes as you suggest - you raise a number of valid
points.

andre