[drupal-devel] [bug] Consistency in form elements form_autocomplete(), form_textfield() and form_textarea()

wnorrix drupal-devel at drupal.org
Mon Jun 27 16:50:54 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    base system
 Category:     bug reports

I think this is a good idea, good way to standardize the UI.

+1

wnorrix

Previous comments:

June 23, 2005 - 18:23 : stefan nagtegaal

Attached you'll find the patch for making the form element,
form_field(), form_autocomplete() and form_textarea() consistent in
size..

I used:

form_autocomplete() and form_textfield():
for numbers: width of 5;
for small textfields: width of 15 or 30;
for textfields settings, titles etc: width of 60;

form_textarea()
small textarea's: width 60, height 5 rules;
medium textarea's: width 60, height 15 rules;
large textarea's (node submission body's): width 60, height 20 rules;

please review and apply patch... I this is - for the sake of
consistency - a very fine patch..