[drupal-devel] warnings for bootstrap.inc and common.inc

Negyesi Karoly karoly at negyesi.net
Tue Mar 1 00:03:21 UTC 2005

bootstrap.inc

drupal_unpack, line 489 $field is not used and as it has a default value, we
can nicely delete it.

common.inc:

error_handler, line 379 the parameter $variables seems to be not used in
this function

_fix_gpc_magic, line 392 $key is not used.

form_file, line 1354 $error is used but I have not seen where it is
initialized. Maybe this should be $name?

These are produced by jEdit's PHPParser. It causes false warnings with
references, but these three seems to be valid. I am not sure whether I
shall fill a bug report or not, only the last one seems to be a real bug.

Shall I continue with more files?

Regards

NK