[drupal-devel] issues listings reverse chronologically.

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Tue Mar 1 09:28:30 UTC 2005

Hi,

Cross posting this to -docs ML, because people in there will have good ideas
about this too.

Whenever I look into the patch queue, I start at the end, wlaking up slowly.
This works very well, because:
* you can close a lot of them.
* you are looking at them chonologically.
* less chance of duplicating (old) bugs.
* we get mails of the bugs/features etc when they are new anyway, s owe do not
miiss new features because they are "on the last page".

So I suggest we turn around all these listings [1]  to speed up cleaning of
the queues. So oldest first, newest last.
At least try my approach once (starting at the end). You will notice it works
pretty well.

Bèr
[1]
http://drupal.org/project/issues?from=220&projects=3060&states=1&categories=bug