[drupal-devel] Re: Drupal foundation

Ross Kendall drupal at rosskendall.com
Tue Mar 1 13:02:52 UTC 2005

Interestingly...  Typo3 have just recently launched an 'association':
http://typo3.org/community/typo3-association/faq/
which has also served to increase their profile quite a lot.

Note the entry for Kasper on CMSWatch (top 20 people in CMS to watch):
http://www.cmswatch.com/Features/PeopleWatch/FeaturedPeople/?feature_id=121
"Oftentimes, serious open-source projects find a need to coalesce around
some sort of institutional body. We think it's a measure of project
maturity..."

There are definately things to be learned from the way other people have
done things.  This kind of thing - however  - is much bigger that just
'how to manage Google ad revenue'.

Ross.