[drupal-devel] CCK Nomenclature

Ross Kendall drupal at rosskendall.com
Tue Mar 1 13:32:05 UTC 2005

I feel 'content' IS a very generic word, but will concede that it is
taken differently by different people.  One thing, it is a whole lot
more understandable than 'node' (but that may not be an issue - if it is
not presented to the user).

To illustrate my point...

How is 'user profile information' not content?
How is 'product information' not content?
How is 'article information' not content?
(I think they are content - just different types)

I'm probably 'flogging a dead horse', so I'll leave it at that.