[drupal-devel] data caching

Negyesi Karoly karoly at negyesi.net
Wed Mar 2 11:47:07 UTC 2005

> this is just notes code not real or perfect.

No problem, I guess with that.

> <?php
> function module_invoke($module, $hook, $a1 = NULL, $a2 = NULL, $a3 =
> NULL, $a4 = NULL) {

Where do you see this code in HEAD? It's "long" gone <smirks>.

In English words, you are proposing that the return value of functions that
are invoked by module_invoke shall be recorded into the cache? (Still don't
understand that extended part) I fail to see what good will you achive by
this. Pages' cache are OK, and of the few functions that needs cache, have
their own ways of cache.

Regards

NK