[drupal-devel] [task] Typo on block admin page

Chris Johnson chris at tinpixel.com
Sun Mar 6 20:11:14 UTC 2005

Gabor Hojtsy wrote:
> Unless someone comes up with some names in place of 'left' and 'right',
> this discussion is going nowhere.

Perhaps we need to come up with some mechanism for the theme to name those
regions, and have that name show up in the block admin page.  Thus, most
existing themes would in fact name them "left" and "right" but some other
theme could name them "region 1" and "region 2."

At a minimum we need to consider that eventually the block admin page is going
to have to deal with blocks which will never end up on the "left" or "right"
of the page, and thus using those terms will remain confusing.

--
Chris Johnson