[drupal-devel] CivicGroups preview

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Mon Mar 7 06:19:53 UTC 2005

Op maandag 7 maart 2005 01:13, schreef Dan Robinson:
> I agree with the intent behind the approach.  One drawback I see now is
> that you have to have mailhandler, listhandler and forummail all
> configured (not to mention ezmlm).  To make this easy for the site admin
> it would be great to have a one-stop shop.  It almost seems like it
> would be nice to have a wrapper around these modules.  I'll be working
> on rev 2 later this week - so hopefully some of this will start to seep in.

Well, this is exactly why I suggested that mailhandler is too complex for
this. Yes, it does its job, very well in fact. But IMO mail2node could be
much simpler.
A few settings to give your imap/pop details, and a checkbox to tell where the
mails should go: into forums or stories or whatever pre-defined default
settings.

Now we need two very complex (in both code and UI) modules to do this.

Regards,
 Bèr
--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]