[drupal-devel] promote to frontpage: confusing.

Carl McDade carl_mcdade at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 12:22:37 UTC 2005

ahh haa!,

Okay, And there is no way of setting this as a boolean so that the flag
function does not show when not using the default idea of what a
frontpage should be?

How about changing help the text? I don't think that this can be fixed
with just a few words (title) since the user will have stepped out of
the default flow. Usability calls for predicting the flow and setting
the rules. Under this there is nothing that can be predicted so any text
would be lacking because the user is too much in control.

What would happen if you grabbed the section name and put it in as
"promote to %section as first item"?

Carl McDade