[drupal-devel] A Folksonomy module

Negyesi Karoly karoly at negyesi.net
Tue Mar 8 22:04:32 UTC 2005

> nodes. So the noption of tagging users would be gone (without reworking
> taxonomy). One nice application of tagging users is in buddylists where

Then some rework is due. There was also talk about nested sets. More and
more things to do with taxonomy is gathering...

I just had a problem where users needed to be tagged by terms. There are
conferences in each region (or state or whatever you call it), and every
user is living in a region. Easiest way to display the
same-region-conferences is to tag users by the appropriate term.

Regards

Karoly Negyesi