Renew Taxo UI (was Re: [drupal-devel] A Folksonomy module)

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Wed Mar 9 15:50:38 UTC 2005

Op woensdag 9 maart 2005 16:30, schreef Chris Johnson:
> May I suggest that a variant UI be considered?  For example, a short list
> might be displayed one way (e.g. a combo box) and a longer list would be
> displayed using a different technique.  One "size" does not fit all, so to
> speak.

We did not really get into this @ the useability meetings, but a foundation
was layed.

As soon as i have all notes in, I will release the first part. We can then
discuss this in more detail ,because we kow where we ended, and what still
needs to be discussed.
Maybe even in a dedicated IRC meeting. For the time being: ideas and thoughts
are welcome.

Regards,
 Bèr
--