[drupal-devel] [feature] Request New Password Security

chx drupal-devel at drupal.org
Fri Mar 11 21:57:58 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    user.module
 Category:     feature requests

To quote http://drupal.org/node/18689
"
If someone requests a new password... Don't blindly change it... send
an email that says...."Is this a real request authorized by you? Click
here to confirm otherwise disregard this message"

"
Answer froim moshe weitzman - March 10, 2005 - 22:13:
"
noone has contributed code for this. it is desired by all, i'm sure.

"
I do not think that such a patch can be ready for 4.6 -- although there
is a good start at the aforementioned node -- what I ask for is a simple
way to change the callback function for user/password.

chx