[drupal-devel] CivicSpace Labs launches new beta site

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 23:27:47 UTC 2005

Actually, no I'm not. We had to get this done quickly and I totally
forgot about it. We should compare notes on how your module works vs.
how we achieved the different layouts. What we did was simply change a
class on the body tag depending on the path of the current page.

Every page still gets the same theme and stylesheet (so that
everything is cached).

Chris