[drupal-devel] [feature] More improvements to forum help language

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Sat Mar 12 15:45:05 UTC 2005

> I think user readability and clarity should take precedence over such a
> minor maitenance issue.

It is a minor maintenance issue /now/, when we have the clarity and
foresight to fix it, but three years from now, SOMEONE will forget, and
we'll have inaccurate documentation. Inaccurate documentation is FAR
MORE DANGEROUS than no documentation. Anything that can be done at every
step of the way to prevent inaccurate documentation is crucial.

>> * You didn't do a spellcheck. What's "apporpriate"?
>
> I will fix this.  But I think you can guess what the word is supposed to
> be, can't you?  Why the sarcasm?  I'm a grown man not a schoolboy.  From

The sarcasm is there because I can't comprehend someone submitting a
patch WITHOUT doing a spellcheck. It's like submitting a code patch
without ever testing it. It's just not something you do.

> Thanks for taking the time and offering your other suggestions.
 > I will incorporate them into the next revision.

Awesome. As you'll see, I've +1'd it.

--
Morbus Iff ( now in fun bath toy! )