[drupal-devel] Core Folksonomy: First Code Available

Vladimir Zlatanov vlado at dikini.net
Wed Mar 16 12:55:04 UTC 2005

> Perhaps you could do a "taxonomy_mytags",
> module based around the term_node.uid addition (which, in my current
> core patch, doesn't work, but should tonight or tomorrow)?
A related question. Is it feasible to implement folksonomies not shy of
hierarchies - since your code uses the core taxonomy, at least in theory
it should be possible to do that in a module, but I'm not sure of the
folksonomy implementation. What I'm after is to be able to improve the
'similarity' measure based on partial taxonomy paths. But for
folksonomies, or soicial classification, it could be a nice future
improvement.

Cheers,
Vlado