[drupal-devel] Core Folksonomy: First Code Available
morbus at disobey.com
Wed Mar 16 19:57:40 UTC 2005
I've updated the patch, but this is mostly bugfixes:
- the form element name changed from 'vid' to 'community'.
- corrected some array warnings in taxonomy_node_form.
- corrected the loss of form data on a node "preview".
- no longer attempt to add an empty tag on a comma-splice.
- vids are checked to ensure they're community-enabled on save.
- removed the "preview form" for vocabularies. silly.
The only two things remaining on my todo are:
* Still haven't touched any of the UID saving stuff. Forthcoming.
* How to handle the taxonomy GUI for 1000+ terms. Pagers?
The UID stuff should be relatively easy (two or three revisions to
INSERT/DELETE statements should do it), and I'll make some screenshots
once I have an example of the pager-enabled code ready.
Morbus Iff ( you are nothing without your robot car, NOTHING! )
Culture: http://www.disobey.com/ and http://www.gamegrene.com/
Spidering Hacks: http://amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596005776/disobeycom
icq: 2927491 / aim: akaMorbus / yahoo: morbus_iff / jabber.org: morbus
More information about the drupal-devel