[drupal-devel] Core Folksonomy: First Code Available

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Wed Mar 16 19:57:40 UTC 2005

I've updated the patch, but this is mostly bugfixes:

  - the form element name changed from 'vid' to 'community'.
  - corrected some array warnings in taxonomy_node_form.
  - corrected the loss of form data on a node "preview".
  - no longer attempt to add an empty tag on a comma-splice.
  - vids are checked to ensure they're community-enabled on save.

  - removed the "preview form" for vocabularies. silly.

The only two things remaining on my todo are:

  * Still haven't touched any of the UID saving stuff. Forthcoming.
  * How to handle the taxonomy GUI for 1000+ terms. Pagers?

The UID stuff should be relatively easy (two or three revisions to
INSERT/DELETE statements should do it), and I'll make some screenshots
once I have an example of the pager-enabled code ready.

--
Morbus Iff ( you are nothing without your robot car, NOTHING! )
Spidering Hacks: http://amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596005776/disobeycom