[drupal-devel] ann: any node can be blog : remove type "blog".

menesis gediminas.paulauskas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 14:51:53 UTC 2005

Nice. Just yesterday I wanted to post a picture to a blog and figured
that the only way to do this is to manually create image node and
insert img tag (or use img_assist, or htmlarea), but then I lose
ability to view the image at different sizes. With your rewritten
module I could do that for single image.

I haven't tested, but looked briefly at queries as you asked... You
use LEFT JOINs where you should use INNER JOINs. That is, a query
snippet

FROM {node} n LEFT JOIN {blog} b ON b.nid = n.nid WHERE b.nid

gives same results as

FROM {node} n INNER JOIN {blog} b ON b.nid = n.nid

I'm not sure about performance difference, but that's what inner joins
are for - to select rows which are in both tables.

--
menesis
...pasikeite email: gediminas.paulauskas at gmail.com
...pasikeite mobilus: +37063349389