[drupal-devel] taxonomy relation and synonyms

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Wed Mar 23 14:47:59 UTC 2005

> But what you've got there is exactly synonyms not related. Even if you
> don't use the word Synonym in the UI, that's what you're doing. It's
> unlikely that the same record will be tagged with "Craig Benson" and
> with "Governor Craig Benson" so you'll have to build the synonym table
> by hand. Using term_relation for this doesn't look right to me.

Yes but, as killes pointed out on IRC a few days back, "horse" and "horse
riding" are not exactly synonyms of each other, but they'd show up in the
"similar keywords" code.

--
Morbus Iff ( you are nothing without your robot car, NOTHING! )
Spidering Hacks: http://amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596005776/disobeycom