[drupal-devel] taxonomy nice URLs

Jonathan Chaffer jchaffer at structureinteractive.com
Wed Mar 23 19:40:23 UTC 2005

On Mar 23, 2005, at 2:35 PM, John Sechrest wrote:
>  In my mind, I was seeing the "+" as a marker for two terms.
>  would & be better?
Ampersands cannot be used in paths, because they are the query string
separator.

> Morbus Iff <morbus at disobey.com> writes:
>  % term to creation of the path. (The cron would be required for
> manual edits
>  % of a taxonomy, which don't have an API hook. If we're to assume
> that you

Taxonomy edits sure do have a hook:
http://drupaldocs.org/api/head/function/hook_taxonomy

When implementing this, remember also that there can be multiple terms
with the exact same name, even within the same vocabulary. This can
make sense in hierarchical vocabularies.