[drupal-devel] SquirrelMail vs Listhandler

John Sechrest sechrest at jas.peak.org
Wed Mar 23 19:51:41 UTC 2005

Gerhard Killesreiter <killesreiter at physik.uni-freiburg.de> writes:

 % >  Over the last several weeks, I have installed many drupal configurations.
 % >  When I own the machine and I have a shell, this has been relatively easy.

 % >  I am stranded on one install because I can't get a shell on the host.

 % This really sounds like a support question. Please repost it at
 % drupal-support.

 I was just whining about the lack of an install script that lets
 me install drupal without a shell.

 I will go over to drupal-support when I have the time
 to work thru the problem. At the moment, the install has been tabled
 until I get a block of time.

 The real point of the message was to outline the specific problem with
 having to recompile php, which is part of this same problem
 of assuming that people have root shell access on the machines.

-----
                        .           computers and the Internet
                          .            more effectively
                             .