[drupal-devel] CivicSpace development moving to Drupal

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Thu Mar 24 08:22:43 UTC 2005

Another big +1

Op donderdag 24 maart 2005 06:52, schreef James Walker:
> On 16-Mar-05, at 12:14 AM, Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:
> +1 (with a big "+"). Might even be better (even if as a longer term
> solution) if there was a way to have issues for "components"
> automatically assigned to folks . I know I know ... "feel free to patch
> project.module". But, personally, it would speed response up greatly
> if, say, all image.inc issues automatically showed up in "my issues"
> (and consequently in my issue feed).

I predict that if there is one, lets say, RSS feed guy (or gal), then
automagically some sort of group will arise around her (or him). I beleive
that with assigning bugs, you create gurus. And with creating gurus you
create groups.

And with that people (yep, those) will see that the Drupal Model actually
works very well, instead of just having to beleive us :) If you can go
directly to the Feed Guru with YourBrilliantRSSPAtch, and he (or she) rutns
it down, then
* Dries does not have to bother
*  YourBrilliantRSSPAtch was turned down for a good reason. One that you will
be able to see very well, since it was turned down by a SQL guru (not That i
am saying that Dries would not be competent for this, its just that a lot of
people seem to think so)
* The SQL guru will be able to coordinate much  better when and how
YourBrilliantRSSPAtch could go in.

Regards,
 Bèr
--