[drupal-devel] new module container

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Thu Mar 24 08:55:48 UTC 2005

Hello fellow drupalleers ;)

About requests for new modules:

Very often I see quite nice feature reqests on drupal.org, but most of the
time they should be implemented in a new module and not in the module they
are assigned to.
However, I see no way of placing them in a container, or so.

The danger of having such a container is, that it will be flooded with silly
feature reqests, and already we do not have the manpower to keep up with
these requests.

I was thinking . of adding a simple project, with no files released, called
"New modules". That would act as a container for requests for new modules.

Regards,
 Bèr
--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]