[drupal-devel] new module container

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Thu Mar 24 12:50:50 UTC 2005

I concur that there is a need here, but I doubt this will be used much.
Users don't know if a new module is needed for their request or not.
And picking new module is likely to hget even less attanetion since it
is owned by noone. There ought to be a different way to address this.
Sorry, no ideas at the moment ...