[drupal-devel] propstar.module is no longer?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Thu Mar 24 15:11:38 UTC 2005

So, the propstar.module is used to allow users to rate nodes, and track
"My Ratings" and blah blah blah. You can find a number of posts on it on
the Drupal site. It appears, however, that Mabster, the guy who made it,
has now switched away from Drupal, redone his site, and obliterated all
mention, or code, of it.

  * He never contributed it to Drupal/CVS, so it's not GPL.
  * Does anyone have an installed version of it to send to me? Or a zip?
  * I'll probably end up rewriting it and throwing it into the CVS.
  * Whatever happened with http://factorycity.net/demos/drupal/rating/?

--
Morbus Iff ( you are nothing without your robot car, NOTHING! )
Spidering Hacks: http://amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596005776/disobeycom