[drupal-devel] install text upgrading section in the wrong order?

Anisa mystavash at animecards.org
Fri Mar 25 16:13:00 UTC 2005

Oops.  Thank you for letting me know.  I will try to keep these things
on the doc list, promise.  :)

Can you put the reason in?  Or maybe, big letters, *essential*, because
it sounds fairly so.  All of the steps are essential of course, but that
one is a little counter intuitive, I don't know why I'm doing it.  Does
this not work if you have cookies disabled?

Anisa.