[drupal-devel] Re: [feature] Module Grouping by Folder in Admin/Modules

Adrian Rossouw adrian at daemon.co.za
Sun Mar 27 00:24:54 UTC 2005

I was thinking of a real simple interface change just to group things
together.

With the increased usage of the _info hook the install api and
dependency checking will likely bring, adding 1 field to it (ie:
function module_info($key ='name') {
    $info['bundle'] = t('E-Commerce');
    return $info[$key];
}
) will allow us to visibly group the modules together.

Inter-module dependencies are part of this ticket
(http://drupal.org/node/18447), and it should probably go into core
first.

--
Adrian Rossouw