[drupal-devel] Re: [feature] Module Grouping by Folder in Admin/Modules

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 23:33:09 UTC 2005

I think that "module bundles" that somehow express dependency is a
great idea. This will be necessary for a number of CivicSpace modules,
so if we could work on this sooner than later, I think the benefit
would be apparent. eCommerce would obviously be one of the first
beneficiaries.

This same grouping technique could be applied to input filters and --
gasp -- might even benefit from the "show/hide" functionality slowing
making its way into Drupal now.

+1 from me!

Chris