[drupal-devel] Admin theme.

Adrian Simmons adrinux at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 00:27:01 UTC 2005

Chris Messina wrote:

> Drupal should ship with a default /admin theme, which provides a
> consistent backend UI for all Drupal installs.
This is what we used to have, and it has bad usability for those of us
that maintain several drupal sites. If all admin sections look the same
how can you tell which site you're on? And what happens when you happen
to be making changes to more than one site at a time - there's potential
for great confusion when the only thing to differentiate the sites is
the url in the location bar.

Consistent admin UI and a consistent admin theme aren't quite the same
thing.

--
adrinux (aka Adrian Simmons) <http://adrinux.perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at gmail.com>