[drupal-devel] Admin theme.

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 01:49:23 UTC 2005

IMHO, this seems like a rediculous use-case against the development of
a consistent admin UI. While there may be many among us who run
numerous Drupal sites, I don't think that it's all that difficult to
fix this problem. All we need to do is put a place for the site's name
or logo in the header and you're done.

The benefits I think far outweigh this issue, which can easily be
remedied. I don't see this as being an intrinsic problem in separating
out the admin UI, it's simply a design problem.

Chris