[drupal-devel] Question on taxonomy_form() function

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Wed Mar 30 14:49:30 UTC 2005

> Your comments do raise another possibility, though, in that I could simply
> walk through the complex array and make a simple one containing *all* the
> tids for *all* the vocabs represented on my page. Presumably taxonomy_form
> does an array search as it emits each <OPTION> tag, to see if that particular
> tid should get SELECTED or not. If there are extra tids listed in the array,
> one would presume that they would simply never match on the searches, and would

I believe that is correct, yes. I remember noticing this in one of my
fiddly sessions with folksonomy (the folksonomy patch actually does add a
$vid to the incoming $node->taxonomy, but only for folksonomy-related
vocabularies, meaning it'd be of little use to you).

--
Morbus Iff ( you are nothing without your robot car, NOTHING! )
Spidering Hacks: http://amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596005776/disobeycom